Did you mean: 

How to say FICO???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to say FICO???

Tuscani wrote:
F-eye-co

I guess the "eyes" have itSmiley Happy.  Dang it! Ok, I'm going to have to readjust my thinking here. 
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have thought it to be a stupid question myself.....so I am glad someone stupid like me ask it. he-he...lol

I have been calling it my f-ee-co

Thanks to Tuscani-now all of us who have been wondering, but not admitting it knows the answer.
Message 12 of 16
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

cbjn1103 wrote:
I would have thought it to be a stupid question myself.....so I am glad someone stupid like me ask it. he-he...lol

Thanks to Tuscani-now all of us who have been wondering, but not admitting it knows the answer.

Don't feel bad. People mispronounce it quite frequently.
Message 13 of 16
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

When you take into consideration what the "I" stands for, there is one, and only one, way to say it:

Isaac

Hehe.. if you want to pronounce Isaac as Eesac, go right ahead.  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

cbjn1103 wrote:

I most certainly am not stupid!!!!  Well, not all the time.  LOL.  I'm just known for saying out loud what other people think, but won't say.

Ah well, now we know!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

PHI-KO Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.