Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would everyone handle this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How would everyone handle this?

March 2007 we decided to work with our attorney and let our house go and convert to a 7 from a 13 .On April 2007 we gave our house keys to a real estate agent who represented our lender america servicing company. They gave us a check for 1500 for giving keys and leaving with the thirty days. They reported accurately on CR's that the house was included in BK7. Then Aug 2007 GMAC started reporting us as in foreclosure I called them and they said they bought our loan in June 2007 and that we had not paid them a payment since then LOL I said let me fax you our conversion papers which I did and the guy called back and said that the loan was still ours due to the date they bought LOL, So I mailed all copies of BK papers along with signed papers from America servicing that we gave them back the house on 4-07 and that we were no longer a responsible party for the said address. Today I pull my credit report and they are dinging me twice once for the forclosure which the amt is wrong second for 1 yr of no payments. How would i go about getting this all fixed? I have so far sent them a registered letter telling them they are in voilation of the Bk law and FCRA but they just keep adding to my report. any ideas?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Re: How would everyone handle this?

Try sending your information to the cra's.
takin' it one day at a time
Message 2 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Try also sending them an ITS letter--remove ALL records from my CRAs or get your butt sued. Their beef is with the other lender, not you.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

where can I find a example of a ITS letter?
Message 4 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
where can I find a example of a ITS letter?

Try this thread.  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&message.id=28399

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

to start   file a complaint with your AG  their AG and the FTC!!!!!    they are breaking all stat & federal law.

Are they showing on you CR as a creditor (OC)?  Because what they are doing is collections!

Copy all your papers!!!!  the AG and FTC might want copies.

IF they are reporting as a OC   I would dispute with all CRAs....then when they come back as verified....hit them with the OC letter    they must answer after verifing!

I would not do anything with the CRA   until the OC letter.............under normal conditions  all you would need to send is case # from BK....that will not work because they were not listed on it.

Start checking out attorny that handle federal court cases!!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that i looked at it closely they show date opened as the same as the date we bought our house. they do show a zero balance but they report as a foreclosure which i was confused  about since the company we bought house thru is reporting IIB and paid as agreed. Also looking at it again thru each CRA it says verified and the date jan 2008 it was verified

Message Edited by coldcrappie on 03-19-2008 04:21 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.