Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM BUMMED!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I AM BUMMED!!

Hey all,

As much as I have been on top of my credit these last 4/5 months, a collection account has appeared on my bureaus.  I am too mad.  I guess that I should have gotten my agreement in writing but instead it was a verbal and the agency put it on my credit in June, Equifax nor True Credit ever gave me an alert that this was on there.  My scores had gone up 30 points in the last month and now they are back down 33 points because of this new collection for US Cellular.  I can't believe this because I had a payment arrangement with them.  Should I try PFD?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I AM BUMMED!!

Don't let it get you down. Yes, PFD.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Tusc.   I will.

Eve
Message 3 of 10
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

I hope everything works out Eve.  Did this affect your refi?
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i would PFD. Don't worry--I was a little down again today because lates that were previously removed showed up again (capital one). They are such slimeballs. They take things off, then put them back--they do this every month. You win some you lose some, if you keep ficofocused you're bound to win more then lose at this point
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, all.  You know Indy, we are still waiting to hear if we are closing on Friday or not.  It is like bad Karma  or something because everytime we get in the home stretch, something pops up.  If it doesn't work out, we won't be trying again for a while because our scores took a beating with all of these hard pulls. 

I will let you all know tomorrow if I hear something.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their sneaky. I'd try it. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey girl...I'm so sorry!!  Try the PFD ~ don't lose hope!!  I'm prayin for ya!!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the prayers.  I am not worried anymore.  If it works, okay, and if it doesn't okay.

I can't believe I allowed fear to totally cause me to lose focus.  It got so bad that I went out of the house to load my kids in the van for pickup and locked myself out and left my granddaughter in the house, and I couldn't get to her.  I freaked out.  I was crying and all that stuff and had to call my hubby to come home and let me in.  I just need to focus on what is important and not lose my mind over this credit thing.

Message 9 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
Thanks for the prayers.  I am not worried anymore.  If it works, okay, and if it doesn't okay.

I can't believe I allowed fear to totally cause me to lose focus.  It got so bad that I went out of the house to load my kids in the van for pickup and locked myself out and left my granddaughter in the house, and I couldn't get to her.  I freaked out.  I was crying and all that stuff and had to call my hubby to come home and let me in.  I just need to focus on what is important and not lose my mind over this credit thing.

Sounds like you are strong. Never let credit or the like get you to the point of crying. It's just not worth it!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.