Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I DONT UNDERSTAND

tag
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

I DONT UNDERSTAND

Please help if you can. I pulled my cr today with fico scores. They say experian has no score, because I have now found out, they have nothing on them. How could this happen? Everything is on EQ & TU ex is blank. Is there anything I can do?

Also my fico on eq is 602 tu is 609. It says I have missed payments and I dont. I have written before to the 2 places that are showing missed payments and they say the report is accurate. I have a late in 2006 but no missing payments what can I do?  Thanks alot, you guys are great
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND

Did 'they' actually let you purchase the score for EX?

When i first checked my scores on here they wouldnt let me purchase my TU score cause they said they had no info. Once I pulled my report directly from TU and disputed a couple items it activated me in the system and then MyFICO was able to get the data. I believe this happened cause I laid low for a few years during a BK.

Message Edited by DillPickel on 01-30-2008 11:18 AM
Message 2 of 3
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND

Thank you for response. I have pulled ex from its site it has no info, however I have 11 years in system on tu and eq. Why does ex not show anything
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.