cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Dv'ed, they say its sold, but they are only ones on CR....?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Dv'ed, they say its sold, but they are only ones on CR....?

yes on CR it shows paid. with a 0 balance.

And also with the whole green card or reciept issue... thats the tricky part...

I have the certified mail reciept. but the green card was detachend and NEVER sent back. They obviously recieved it, but online at usps.com it is showed delivered with the time and date that I signed for it being returned to me! I dont get it- at all! How could it be delieverd, but not signed for? when it was CMRRR? When I know they receieved it becasue their reply was IN the letter.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE!!!!!

For all fo those interested, I went to the post office today. And since I had all the paperwork, the CM receipt and the green card ( that arrived early this morning) The post office manager wrote up a report, and contacted the PO investigation services, who then came down to the main floor, and took me aside and spoke to me about what happened. I needed to write it up, and the investigator said they take this VERY seriosuly, and that the company (M&I Bank) is in a lot of trouble, becasue they cant deny recieving and signing for it- I had the GC!!! and where they scrathed out the adddress with a marker, he could still read the pen marks for the letters addressed to them!

He said they will face serious fraud charges! And he will keep me updated as well.

Too bad its not one of the bigger CA's like Afni or something.. but hey, a criminal charge against a CA... woohoo!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome.... Can't wait to hear what happens
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.