Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Feel Guilty What Should I Do??

tag
joinme
Contributor

I Feel Guilty What Should I Do??

Real Short Cleaning Up My Credit Is Going Well,  In the middle of a settlement the account fell of my EQ credit report?? I already promise to send payment, its not an old account maybe a glitch in EQ system I dont know, 2006 was dola,  I was about to send the payment for some reason I pulled my new report and Nothing? where did it go? If I pay will they report it as settled although its no longer on the report? my EQ 621 TU 565 EX 536 what should I ask them to do about not reporting payment?
thanks-ANS

PS: TU and EX are my old report did not pull them yet just EQ.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Feel Guilty What Should I Do??

i wonder if a creditor ever sat around and felt guilty about charging 30% intrest HMM!
Message 2 of 8
joinme
Contributor

Should I Pay? will they resubmit it on my credit report? how does that work if its taken off?-ANS
Message 3 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I agree with you maxima.
Message 4 of 8
cobra19
Valued Contributor

let sleeping dogs lie.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 5 of 8
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

If you feel guilty, just donate the money you were going to pay. Go to your local food bank/diaper bank/shelter and give them the money! They need it more than the ca and then you'll have a guilt-free conscience (sp?)...and you won't wake the sleeping giant!Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't give away the money - just stick it in an account in case a new CA for the same account pops up.  You have a long way to go before CRTP and SOL runs.
Message 7 of 8
joinme
Contributor

Thanks I'LL  Just Hang On to The Money Until They Try Again, I Dont Trust Any Of Them!-ANS
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.