Migraine
New Contributor

Re: I GOT AMEX BLUE!!

Congrats to you too! Everyone's got the amex fever lol
Message 11 of 18
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Wow... you got Blue with a 639?? Nice! What prior history do you have with Amex?

PS... for those with the Delta card, you can call and convert to Blue. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
Wow... you got Blue with a 639?? Nice! What prior history do you have with Amex?

PS... for those with the Delta card, you can call and convert to Blue. Smiley Happy

What's the purpose for doing this?? Better benefits, higher CL????? Just wondering. Also, how long should you wait until you convert? Thanks!
Message 13 of 18
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

flygirl wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

What's the purpose for doing this?? Better benefits, higher CL????? Just wondering. Also, how long should you wait until you convert? Thanks!

Status. Smiley Happy Actually, Blue just looks cooler and I don't think there is an AF.
Message 14 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I am surprised too with a 639. Tusc, no AF for Blue.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems like you can get AMEX approval with at least 620 EX and no BK and outstanding collections.
Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
It seems like you can get AMEX approval with at least 620 EX and no BK and outstanding collections.

Hi, bionic, that might still be true, but this is an awfully old thread. AmEx seems to change its mind every 3 1/2 hours!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, bionic, that might still be true, but this is an awfully old thread. AmEx seems to change its mind every 3 1/2 hours!

Thanks for catching the date of this thread.  I would hate for people to go app crazy on a day like today.
Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.