ah32
Frequent Contributor

I HATE HATE HATE CSC Credit Services!

Complete FXXXXXX Morons!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I HATE HATE HATE CSC Credit Services!

ah32 wrote:
Complete FXXXXXX Morons!

oooooh honey........you need to relax before you pop something.

Now take 2 minutes, breathe and tell the forum what those bad people did to you.
Message 2 of 6
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry.  Just extremely frustrated and needed to vent before I did pop.  You guys are great! I had to take a step away back and realize that this will only be taken care of in time.  The first thing I did was attempt to dispute online.  I called in a couple of weeks later and they had not received my dispute.  So, I disputed on the phone.  I called in last week for an update and they told me they have until 8/7 to investigate.  I called back 8/7 and they told me they have until 8/10 to investigate.  They just keep adding days! I asked her to check on my disputes completed thus far and she said she didn't know.  I then asked her to check if two of the most important items were remaining on my report.  After much hesitation and complaining, she finally revealed they had been removed! Still waiting to hear on my other disputes.  She wouldn't tell me anymore.  I guess I got frustrated because it shouldn't be this hard to have them remove incorrect information.  I'm trying to buy a house and I'm in a rush against time.  Thanks for reading! I agree with another post, these credit bureaus should be unbiased instead of working against the consumer!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ah32, I can understand your frustration, but it looks like you just haven't found the right person yet at CSC. I hope I can help.

Equifax is also a source of frustration for me, but only because they are my lowest score, and they are MUCH lower... but I think it has something to do with their scoring model. When I needed to dispute some items, I also went through that barrage of people who just sat around with their thumbs up their $@#%'s... until I found the right people to call.

Here's a couple of EXTREMELY helpful, OVERLY nice, and VERY dilligent managers at CSC that went way above and beyond for me:

Donna White and Bea Hilton... (281) 878-1944

Call them, butter 'em up by saying what nice things you've heard about their dedication and personal service (it's all true) and then calmly & clearly explain what it is you need help with. I bet you'll be pleased.

All of us should BY-PASS these credit bureau call centers and find managers and executives that are willing to help. Sooner or later, they'll realize that the consumers aren't going to be jerked around anymore and that we refuse to be a captive audience. Start with CSC and then work your way to the other bureaus. Be warned, however, that in my opinion... Experian is staffed (even at the highest level) with the rudest, most condescending and most arrogant people out of all three bureaus.

Good luck, Ah32... and let us know how things work out!
Message 4 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

CreditHawk wrote:
. Be warned, however, that in my opinion... Experian is staffed (even at the highest level) with the rudest, most condescending and most arrogant people out of all three bureaus.

Please don't be so nice to them.  They are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than that.  And probably frequently breaking the law as well
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the names & number, EQ is my lowest too, never do they change anything even though I point it all out in black & white!

I'm sure they (CRs) are all bad but EQ is the evil one for me - MN they are the majoritySmiley Sad
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.