Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Need an email address that work's for Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Need an email address that work's for Equifax

I am having a terrible time getting a derogatory account corrected on my DH account..
I have a letter from OC stating to remove all derogatory information and have sent it to Equifax..I have done on line disputes,  phone disputes and just last week faxed it in today I call and they say have no on going dispute !! I have been sitting here waiting for the results to kick in!
They also said they have no letter from me and no fax (they don't even have a fax number!)

The OC said they would also send in a letter (jan 10th ) but still nothing has changed.

I am about to go crazy..does anyone have a recent email address they have had any luck with for a real person ..  Smiley Happy

Message Edited by CRASMAKEMEPUKE on 03-04-2008 08:59 AM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: I Need an email address that work's for Equifax

customer.care@equifax.com
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Need an email address that work's for Equifax

If you do a google search for  @equifax.com   you will find an email address of a live person.  (You may have to scroll down a few pages but you will)  Find one that is as close to a CSR as possible (you won't find a CSR email address) and then email that person, briefly describe your question and they will forward your email to an appropriate CSR who will respond back to your email.   Trust me - it works. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.