Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I STRONGLY DISLIKE CSC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I STRONGLY DISLIKE CSC

I really, really, really strongly dislike CSC- they are a thorn in my side- I was given the direct link to  dispute via eq from a kind member on this board, but CSC just sent my CR yesterday, and there is nothing indicating a dispute- I went to the website, and no matter HOW MANY TIMES I REGISTER I CANNOT LOG ON!!!!!

They are so frustrating- I have been on hold now for 15 minutes, I don't care if it takes me the rest of -the day I will get through to someone. BTW-here is a cut and paste of their policy re: disputes- since one can't get online you may be forced to do the paper trail...

CSC Credit Services

P.O. Box 619054

Dallas, TX  75261-9054

You will not receive confirmation that CSC received your dispute.  Please be aware that completion of the dispute process can take up to 30 days from the date of receipt of your dispute in our office.  Within five days of completion of the investigation of your dispute, the results of the investigation of your dispute, including a current copy of your consumer report, will be sent to you by CSC via US First Class Mail.  The consumer report will include contact information including a toll-free phone number where you can reach a CSC resprsenative.    

You will need to include the following information with any dispute sent to CSC including any follow up to your dispute.  This information must be provided for each dispute sent to CSC, even if you have provided the information in a previous dispute.

• Full name including suffix
    • Current address and any former address within the last five years
    • Social Security number
    • Date of birth
    • The complete company name and account number for the item that you are disputing
    • All information or documentation that supports your dispute

To protect you and your identity, our website does not allow you to dispute identifying information such as your name, address, social security number, or date of birth.  You must submit requests to update or change your identifying information in writing to:

CSC Credit Services

P.O. Box 619054

Dallas, TX  75261-9054

What the fudge? You will NOT recieve confirmation? Then how do we know you got the dispute??

urghh- growl...they sux so hard...

I will be calm, I will be calm, Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I STRONGLY DISLIKE CSC

Ok. Finally got thru to actually surprisingly informational cust serv rep- she took my dispute- got the dispute number from her- but here is also some info I though it almost maddeningly hilarious to share w/ the others-

I tell her- no matter how many times I register I can't even make it to the first page- they send me the confirmation email and I cant' log on

she say- you must have answered one of the questions wrong-

I say no- you don't understand-I can't even log on-

she say- well, we don't have a tech support number and our website is constantly being updated-

so I tell her that I am a member of a forum- (don't mention the name) where I tell her others have the same problem and just problems in general w/ the site-

she says- We are aware of that!!! We hear it a lot!!!

OMG- at this point I wish to laugh- but she is so nice...

So ask- is there a cust. Service number where I can report this and let someone know my dissatisfaction, she says no- but let me check- puts me on hold- I am actually surprised at this level of Service-

she comes back and says- we have no such number but I can give you the fax #  and it will get forwarded,

I end the call by repeating back the conf. number and ask her name and last name, she give it to me but tells me she has no direct exstension...

Hmmmm. Actually a decent phone call... some blips, but overall am satisfied at the moment

But - wtfudge? No tech support? ugh...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soooo glad I don't have to deal with them.

I call BS on "I STRONGLY DISLIKE CSC"
More like I can't *$%)*# CSC
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah CSC is  really BAD!!

CSR's who dont know what they are doing and a website that is like some High School student put together...

I finally got them to resolve my issues but it took awhile....

actually they opend an office right near my house in Fort Worth, Texas....it is do close I could practically throw a rock and hit their buiding (not that I would)Smiley Wink

THEY ARE PRETTY lucky that they fixed my CR before they set up shop...  good luck
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.