cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am about to cry over Midland reporting....Sidewinder? Happydays? advice?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am about to cry over Midland reporting....Sidewinder? Happydays? advice?

A CO  on a CC is 3 years in Va. and 4 years in Cal.   I would say that you are past SOL!

I would DV midland  CMRRR.......also because the OC (First Consumer National BankSmiley Happy is reporting....I would file a dispute with all CRAs reporting........if they verify.....then send them the OC letter..........

I would wait until you hear on the DV letter before filing a dispute on the dupe reporting!

The CA might update and the dupe might drop.

Keep all hard copies of your CR forever     you might need it later

Message Edited by HappyDays on 04-22-2008 10:51 PM
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I was looking at the post where you said Virginia was 5 years.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

A CO on a CC is 3 years in Va. and 4 years in Cal. I would say that you are past SOL!

I would DV midland CMRRR.......also because the OC (First Consumer National BankSmiley Happy is reporting....I would file a dispute with all CRAs reporting........if they verify.....then send them the OC letter..........

I would wait until you hear on the DV letter before filing a dispute on the dupe reporting!

The CA might update and the dupe might drop.

Keep all hard copies of your CR forever you might need it later

Message Edited by HappyDays on 04-22-2008 10:51 PM

Phew, that's what I thoughtSmiley Happy I actually took your advice from one of my previous posts about First Consumer (they filed BK in March 03 and I never received anything from them regarding that or bills) and disputed the CRA. You told me to wait until that is verified or not. Should I still wait to see if it gets verified before I send the DV to Midland?

Thanks again Sidewinder and Happydays!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.