Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

Re: I am sad

creditsoaring2007 wrote:
Make sure you check your credit report.  I had two old accounts deleted and they never sent a response.  My score just increased and I noticed the accounts gone.  Check your credit reports.

Hmmm, ok I didn't do that and I just happened to buy all 3 FICOs on 8/14. Thanks!
Established Contributor
TexMontana

The only way to play th GW game is to have more perserverence than they do! Believe me - I've sent so many GWs that I'm sure some companies have secretaries saying -"Oh, look! Another letter from that crazy lady!" But I did get BOTH my collections deleted - Well, EQ needs to update - but one is off all three and one is off EX and TU.
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

I must say I admire everyone's persistence with GWs! I tend to give up easily so I will keep in mind the encouragement I've received here! You guys are certainly my support group! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+