Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so confused can anyone Help??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so confused can anyone Help??

My EQ score just went down 28 points and I dont know why... I didnt get any alerts from a change in any accounts and I dont have any kinds of open credit that could be reporting as late.... I paid off all my collections so everything has a 0 balance now.. Why could my score be dropping with nothing new on it and no new late payments??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I am so confused can anyone Help??

Probobly paying the collections without PFD.
The CA's are now newer causing the score to drop.

whitewitch23 wrote:
My EQ score just went down 28 points and I dont know why... I didnt get any alerts from a change in any accounts and I dont have any kinds of open credit that could be reporting as late.... I paid off all my collections so everything has a 0 balance now.. Why could my score be dropping with nothing new on it and no new late payments??

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought about that but wouldnt I get a score watch saying accounts that have been inactive for 3 months or more are now active? oh well i guess it will just have to wait out some more there really isnt any way to get my score to go up at this point i dont have any good credit to offset it anyways
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to have SW alert anything on CA's.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.