Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so sad right now...

tag
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

I am so sad right now...

There is absolutely nothing I can do to boost my FICO score Smiley Sad  I am being dinged for Length of History / AAoA.  Below is my profile:

• 3.3yrs Oldest Account
  • 1.8yrs AAoA, which is rounded down to 1.  ( Will be 1.7 once new Amex reports )
  • Overall utilization 2%
  • Highest Individuel Utilization 6%
  • 3 Account reporting a balance ( have a total of 13 accounts )
  • Mix of credit is good ( 1 mortgage open, 1 auto loan open, credit and store cards open )
  • 1 Inquiry reporting on Equifax in last 12 months
  • 0 Inquiry reporting on Tranunion in last 12 months

All I can do is let everything age... Anyone want to add me as an AU on their Amex that was opened in 1990? Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I am so sad right now...

lol  Smiley Very Happy

FWIW, in another 4 months, you should hit 2 years AAoA, and I think that will help a bit.

Painful when the AAoA goes down instead of up, isn't it? I just lost 11 on EX (via PSECU) when a duplicate card from Penfed showed up, after they had a data security boo-boo. Naturally, it was the newer card, opened in April of last year. Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
guydiver
Established Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

There is absolutely nothing I can do to boost my FICO score Smiley Sad  I am being dinged for Length of History / AAoA.  Below is my profile:

• 3.3yrs Oldest Account
  • 1.8yrs AAoA, which is rounded down to 1.  ( Will be 1.7 once new Amex reports )
  • Overall utilization 2%
  • Highest Individuel Utilization 6%
  • 3 Account reporting a balance ( have a total of 13 accounts )
  • Mix of credit is good ( 1 mortgage open, 1 auto loan open, credit and store cards open )
  • 1 Inquiry reporting on Equifax in last 12 months
  • 0 Inquiry reporting on Tranunion in last 12 months

All I can do is let everything age... Anyone want to add me as an AU on their Amex that was opened in 1990? Smiley Very Happy

That really made me laugh.  I've been reading too much on here, but for some reason that was just plain hilariousSmiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 6
chasmith
Valued Contributor

No quick fixes but you've done all the right things, now need to let time improve things.

BK7 Filed 8/11/2009 Discharged 11/23/2009. Purchased new home 4/11/2012
Starting Score:11/16/2009 EQ 566 11/16/2009 TU 538
Interim Score: 12/27/2012 EQ 683 09/17/2012 EX (lender) 670 1/01/2013 TU 701
Current Score: 11/06/2013 EQ 708 11/06/2013 EX 702 11/16/2013 702 11/06/2013 TU 729
Goal Score: EQ 740 EX 740 TU 740
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is MADNESS! you made it to the 700 club, what more can you ask for? Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 6
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

this is MADNESS! you made it to the 700 club, what more can you ask for? Smiley Tongue

You know, you are probably right.  I just finished my mortgage refinance and got 4% at 15yrs with 0 points.  Only thing I really need credit for is if I decide to upgrade my vehicle and want the best rate...  But isn't the only reason we all stick around here is to play the FICO game and get the best score?! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.