Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't dispute online with TU

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

I can't dispute online with TU

why do you think?  I have had about 7 accounts removed by disputing online and I have a few more I'd like to dispute but it doesn't give me the option. It only gives me the option to see results of my last dispute which was completed on 10/11/07. What gives?

Do you think they feel I've disputed too much? I didn't do them all at once (crazy me!) but I didn't want it to seem frivolous by disputing everything at once.  I really want to dispute the First Premier chargeoff since they say they don't have any info on the account but I can't.
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rizeninme
New Contributor

Re: I can't dispute online with TU

The same thing happened with me- I wanted to dispute something else and I could not.

My first round of disputes are still "under investigation" for a few more days, so I figured I would have to wait for that to be done before I can dispute other items.
Message 2 of 3
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

Re: I can't dispute online with TU

Yes, I found out you can't dispute more until they complete one investigation. However, I don't have investigations pending. I'm stumped. I'm thinking I will call them to see what's up or maybe I'll just fax it over. Problem with that is I've lost my ID and won't be able to take time to get one until next Friday! Oh well...
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.