Did you mean: 

I desperately need Help!!!!!1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I desperately need Help!!!!!1

I have a account named unifund on my report it says
?
Date opened Nov, 2005  Date of last activity Dec, 2005 Account number  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Account type Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection Credit limit Not Reported Terms 1 Month Credit Type  Installment Account holder  Individual
and that I have made 3 payment in 06 then late............... False False False!!!!

No contact information provided by Experian

Balance  Current Status Past Due Amount  $4,252 Account seriously past due date/account assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department $4,252
So I disputed with ex as unknown account
they came back verified two days later as updated that original oc is citibank
still showing installment one month term serious deliquent/ account placed for collection
ok I had a citibank card last payment made was 03/03 none since then
now what do I do dispute again. They are a collection Co not a creditor I took a loan out with.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sl
Established Contributor

Re: I desperately need Help!!!!!1

Send a DV letter to the CA.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

iamned wrote:
I have a account named unifund on my report it says
?
Date opened Nov, 2005  Date of last activity Dec, 2005 Account number  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Account type Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection Credit limit Not Reported Terms 1 Month Credit Type  Installment Account holder  Individual
and that I have made 3 payment in 06 then late............... False False False!!!!

No contact information provided by Experian

Balance  Current Status Past Due Amount  $4,252 Account seriously past due date/account assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department $4,252
So I disputed with ex as unknown account
they came back verified two days later as updated that original oc is citibank
still showing installment one month term serious deliquent/ account placed for collection
ok I had a citibank card last payment made was 03/03 none since then
now what do I do dispute again. They are a collection Co not a creditor I took a loan out with.

Know your SOL.......or be ready pay the debt!   this can be done by PFD or PIF oe PMT arrangments.
    The best way is PFD

SOL
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm looking at the SOL chart but don't know what it means can u plz help i am new to all of this so plz bear with me every one starts some where right ????
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

kollok wrote:
I'm looking at the SOL chart but don't know what it means can u plz help i am new to all of this so plz bear with me every one starts some where right ????

SOL = statue of limitations, time in which a creditor can sue you for the debt

Message Edited by Lori344 on 09-02-2007 08:53 AM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

THE LINK THAT I GAVE YOU IS EVERY STATE *SOL*

READ

Who is the CA?

What is yourr SOL??

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-02-2007 07:27 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-02-2007 07:32 PM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.