cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I disputed three times and it comes verified what should i do now!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed three times and it comes verified what should i do now!!

I have disputed three times about an account that was settled, on my report it comes as verified with a balance of 234.00 even, i have called the CA and they said i will have to pay the 234, but i refused, because it was settled for less than the full balance, and they are still not reporting it as settled, anyways i called this CA and the girl said they offered me a discount, and that's why the balance still shows. I've never heard about a discount when you are trying to settled an account,  what should I do now... shoudl i dispute it again and have it deleted.. i am trying to bring my scores up so i can get a house in about a year..I have learned alot in this forum and red your post everyday, my current scores are 550TU, EX 528, and EQ 578. I have a personal loan that will be paid off next month and i owe 16500 on my car, and have like 6 derogs and one account in collection that i have no idea what it is, but i'm disputing it and it comes verified, i would do a dv on that cause i have no idea what it's for amount on that is $1985 and it will come off on march 2009, but i will not pay it cause i don't believe it's mine,  what shoudl i do to bring my scores up!! any sugestions will be graeatly appreciated... thanks a lot!!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: I disputed three times and it comes verified what should i do now!!

You can add a consumer statement to your credit report to explain what had happened.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.