Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have any recent scores from transunion or equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any recent scores from transunion or equifax

I'm 20 years old and I don't really get the whole credit score thing. I have a secured bank card with a limit of $300. I just financed a car with high monthly payments to build my credit. I owe over $2000 in hospital bills but I don't see it on my credit. Any help?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: I don't have any recent scores from transunion or equifax

When did you get the CC and the auto loan?

What isn't on your credit report?  Any of  it?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the CC in Oct 2012 and the auto loan in Feb 2013. Nothing's on my report . I know I owe a lot in hospital bills but I don't see any of it. I also have a cell phone service with sprint since 2011. Maybe I'm not looking at my report right but it does say " you don't have any recent scores"
Message 3 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Cell phones don't report on your CR unless they are bad debt.

Ok.  I'm confused.  Are you able to pull your credit report?  What is on your report?  Can you cut and paste?  Where did you get your report?

Scores are not on your credit report.  You have to purchase those separately.  And if you did not get them here they are not real FICO scores.  You are very limited nowadays as to where you can actually get a true FICO score.

Message 4 of 6
nolongeraneqaddict
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
I got the CC in Oct 2012 and the auto loan in Feb 2013. Nothing's on my report . I know I owe a lot in hospital bills but I don't see any of it. I also have a cell phone service with sprint since 2011. Maybe I'm not looking at my report right but it does say " you don't have any recent scores"

I am still waiting for AMEX to report my revolver I received in January to any of the 3 credit agencies.  It could just be taking a while on the auto loan.  As for the hospital bills, I wouldnt complain much.  Better that they dont show up, as they would count against you if they are past due.

Where are you pulling your data from?

START (01/13):TU: 701 | EQ: 692 | EX: 706
CURRENT: TU: 739 (FICO 5/13) | EQ: 711 (FICO 2/13) | EX: 725 (PLUS 5/13) in the garden since 3/9/2013
GOALS: 750 by 01/14
Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase Marriott Rewards Premier | Chase Freedom | Chase Slate | AMEX Blue Cash Everday | Citi Dividend |
Citi Simplicity | USAA Rewards | Walmart Discover |
Message 5 of 6
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If these are your first credit tradelines (and I'm guessing that because of your age) then you simply haven't generated a credit score yet and the source you are using for your report may not even pull a credit report. For FICO scoring I know your account needs at least six months of history. So assuming that the credit card took a month or two to report then you have a few months to go. I know that the credit bureaus have a file for you even if you can not get a score. But the error message may be related to the minimal history creating a problem.

You could try annual credit report.com and see if you can access your report from there. You may want to also verify that whoever you have the secured credit and auto loan through are actually reporting to the three credit bureaus. Not all accounts report to all three. Good luck in your ventures.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.