Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I give up. FRUSTRATED!

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

Re: I give up. FRUSTRATED!

nope - no one to ask [or trust] to add me as an au.
Message 21 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add to all of them.
Message 22 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ktl55 wrote:
tu 14
exp 10
equ 0

tu on myfico it says that 4 inq's are affecting my score
exp - it says 5 inqs are affecting my score - now 6 with the wamu

That's a lot of inq's.  I agree with the earlier post about you being an AU, at least it's a temporary fix.  Also, you can try a GW letter on that paid collection reporting on your EQ cr.  If both of these options work, then we need to find a ccc that will pull from EQ.  In the menatime check out this website to learn more about which ccc's pull EQ in your location.

Message 23 of 56
ktl55
Regular Contributor

who do I send the gw ltr too? I've already tried a verbal request with the oc on the equ account - it's a medical bill and I'm on a payment plan to pay med bill [that isn't in collections] and when I spoke about getting the other one deleted from my cr it was "we don't do that, we have never done anything like that; I spoke to my supervisor and she said we can't do"
Message 24 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I agree.  Add to all of them if you can.  Even though the Macy's has a zero balance it should show up on your account as active since the day it was opened.   I think adding those TL's will help you quite a bit.  I would hold off applying for anything else until your balance is paid down on your card and those TL's show on your CR.   Then give something else a try.  I think you'll have much better luck.

By the way, I know it's hard to wait for good things to happen.  I am at the frustrated point myself.  It's hard not to want things to happen quickly when everyday we hear of people getting things deleted and scores raised.   It's great to hear that other people are having success, just sometimes makes you want to fast forward time and get where they are.  Hang in there!!!
Message 25 of 56
ktl55
Regular Contributor

That's a lot of inq's.  I agree with the earlier post about you being an AU, at least it's a temporary fix.  Also, you can try a GW letter on that paid collection reporting on your EQ cr.  If both of these options work, then we need to find a ccc that will pull from EQ.  In the menatime check out this website to learn more about which ccc's pull EQ in your location.

I've tried this website before and every other website posted for "who gives me credit"

if you think that's a lot of inq what's gonna happen if I keep "plugging" away
Message 26 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ktl55 wrote:
who do I send the gw ltr too? I've already tried a verbal request with the oc on the equ account - it's a medical bill and I'm on a payment plan to pay med bill [that isn't in collections] and when I spoke about getting the other one deleted from my cr it was "we don't do that, we have never done anything like that; I spoke to my supervisor and she said we can't do"

Try a PFD.  You will have to up the ante though.  Offer to pay them more.  Is this a doctor or hospital debt?  How much do you owe and what are the terms?  Money talks if it's a doctor's office.
Message 27 of 56
ktl55
Regular Contributor

maybe I confused you. I have 2 bills at the same hosp one of them is the one on my equ cr. I paid this already, it's now showing a paid collection after going back and forth with equ for 2 months and sending paperwork to show it was paid.

the one I pay weekly is not on my cr and is not in collections. I pay the hospital directly. it was a balance after my hsopital stay. I'm down to $75 after being at $526 1 month ago
Message 28 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

they didn't give me a reason just said "we are very sorry.......blah, blah, blah"

tu 668
exp 656
equ 663

again - no badies on any of my cr except equ which has a paid collection. all I have is 2 tl and that seems to be my problem - to short of a history BUT how can I get history if no one will give me a F%$^*)& credit card. I just updated exp and that is what they pulled.

What do you mean by "just updated" your CR?  Are you personally updating your CR? 

Message Edited by focused07 on 06-07-2007 05:04 PM

Message Edited by focused07 on 06-07-2007 05:04 PM
Message 29 of 56
ktl55
Regular Contributor

yes I am personally updating my cr. i have tc, exp and equ monthly service with unlimited updates every 24 hours.
Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.