cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have CCT, but can't wait for 8 days to get my real FICO 08 Equifax pull. Where can go to get one?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have CCT, but can't wait for 8 days to get my real FICO 08 Equifax pull. Where can go to get one?

I just confirmed last night on CK that one of my negatives fell off 30 days early on Equifax (it's been off for almost 6 months on TU/EX with EE). But I need to see what my real FICO 08 score is tonight and I don't get my monthly FICO 08 EQ pull with CCT until the 11th. I need to a large cashback refi car loan with a EQ lender before that if I got the 5pt bump I needed to get the 2.09% rate.

Anyone know where I can get a one-time $10-$15 real FICO 08 EQ pull online besides CCT and MyFICO.com?

Thanks

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I have CCT, but can't wait for 8 days to get my real FICO 08 Equifax pull. Where can go to get o

FICO 8 EQ?  No, are you certain your lender is pulling FICO 8 classic and not an industry option or some other version?

My default go to is here on a 1B report for Equifax anyway when I need scores; same price for more scores than Equifax directly.

        
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have CCT, but can't wait for 8 days to get my real FICO 08 Equifax pull. Where can go to get o

@Revelate

I simply need my real FICO 08 EQ score like I will receive in 8 days with my CCT membership.

I assumed if it's not a mortgage the Texas credit union (Austin Teleco) will pull my FICO 08 EQ on a car refi loan, unlike lenders who would pull a FICO 04 on any mortgage application. I'm looking to spend $10-$20 one-time for my REAL EQ FICO score (the same one the CU will pull on me) today and I don't need any other bureaus since I get daily EX FICO's from CCT.

Plus, I have nearly every free FAKO or Vantage Score online to use strictly as data points (I love data :D). If you know of any other free sources let me know.

Free: Mint.com (EQ), Credit Karma (EQ & TU), Credit Sesame (TU), Lending Tree (TU), Quizzle (TU), Walmart (TU), Cap1 (TU).
Paid: CCT (EX, EQ, TU).

Message 3 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Not sure where you can get just EQ score without paying for it maybe more than $15. Hopefully someone can help you there. I'd imagine, as with any baddie that if it fell have, the 5 points were gained though. (my opinion)

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate

I simply need my real FICO 08 EQ score like I will receive in 8 days with my CCT membership.

I assumed if it's not a mortgage the Texas credit union (Austin Teleco) will pull my FICO 08 EQ on a car refi loan, unlike lenders who would pull a FICO 04 on any mortgage application..

More likely that they will pull your Equifax auto enhanced score, either the 04 or 08 model so I definitely wouldn't make that assumption.

There is no place to get your EQ 08 score for $15

Message 5 of 15
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I assumed if it's not a mortgage the Texas credit union (Austin Teleco) will pull my FICO 08 EQ on a car refi loan, unlike lenders who would pull a FICO 04 on any mortgage application.

Be careful assuming that.  It's possible that they may use FICO 8.  It's also possible that they may not.  Confirm before relying on a given model.

Message 6 of 15
JLK93
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I assumed if it's not a mortgage the Texas credit union (Austin Teleco) will pull my FICO 08 EQ on a car refi loan, unlike lenders who would pull a FICO 04 on any mortgage application.

A lot of credit unions like to keep things simple and use the same FICO score for everything. If Austin Teleco is an EQ pulling CU, there is a good chance they will use EQ 04. The only way to know is to ask them.

Message 7 of 15
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate

I assumed if it's not a mortgage the Texas credit union (Austin Teleco) will pull my FICO 08 EQ on a car refi loan, unlike lenders who would pull a FICO 04 on any mortgage application..

More likely that they will pull your Equifax auto enhanced score, either the 04 or 08 model so I definitely wouldn't make that assumption.

There is no place to get your EQ 08 score for $15

With the code, isn't that about what it would cost here?  And it would give all the scores?......

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel your cct then the next day do the $1 trial again
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read somewhere that with CCT with a single 7 day trial one can pull their 3 scores at both the beginning and the end of the trial?  I got my scores 7 days ago; today has been a week exactly so I called and did the automated account cancel.  In the automated message it said that my account would still remain active until 5/6, so evidently I can still log in and access the info for another couple of days.  How does one go about getting that second score pull though?  This was my first time with the CCT trial so I'm a bit unfamiliar with how it works.  Thanks.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.