Frequent Contributor
jenkins

I have this new card for over a month

and equifax still hasnt reported it and i havent even got an alert or anything. its reporting on my experian report i dont know about tu because for some reason i cant get access to it.  Like ive said ive had the account for over a month now have been using it and made my first payment.  Any reason why it would be reporting on one report and not the other even after over a month?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

Re: I have this new card for over a month

500 limit and i have the balance at about 45.55 right now

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

EX is always first to report. EQ next.. and TU about a decade later. Don't worry. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
jenkins

thanks i guess i just really wanna see how it effects my score hope it helps it i need all the help i can get.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}