Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just broke through the 700's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just broke through the 700's

I am sorry but I had to tell the world. This summer I discovered myfico. My scores were eq 618 tr 628 and  eq 625.  With the knowledge gained on this board and with yalls help I broke 700 on both scores I could purchase. My new scores are 704 and 714. I know this may noit be a big deal to everyone but  I feel like yelling from a mountian.!

Thanks

Everybody

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
C-XRS2005
New Contributor

Re: I just broke through the 700's

tell us how
Message 2 of 12
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! I too felt empowered when I was finally able to start getting prime cards after so many years of $300 CLs with $79 AFs!

Hopefully once I let new accounts age quite a bit I'll be in the 700 club with you. 

Here we go again...
Message 3 of 12
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats bdel. Do tell.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!

That is absolutely awe inspiring!

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

In May I had 5000K in cc debt. Over the past 7-8 months I paid it down to 30 dollars basically eating canned food in the process. By that I mean I cut back spending and took control of my debt. I also had a couple of utility collections and a charge off. I was able to negotiate with them so that if I paid the  collection they would remove the information from my credit report. So basically paying of credit card debt and taking the collections off my report. I am 25 and never been happier.

Message 6 of 12
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for sharing.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 12
thotgal320
Frequent Contributor

Definitely a big deal I'm not there yet but when I am everyone will know.  CONGRAT good work!!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  I'm almost there.  I have a 692.  April 2009, my last baddie should drop off.  Its a charge off.  I can't wait, I hope(praying) that will send me into the 700 club, I'm so happy for you.  This board is fantastic!
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome man, i my self just discovered myFICO a month ago and i've started with a EQ score of 566 and I'm up to 616 in just over a month just by reading these forums, 
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.