cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just checked the application status page for Amex and f...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just checked the application status page for Amex and f...

fused111 wrote:

anabell36 wrote:
I did apply for the delta gold on 06/04/07. It was approved with a limit of 3200. Waiting so long to apply for the starwood card did cost me another inquiry. Thank you for the phone # Fused111. The limit on the starwood is 5000. That may not sound like a lot to some peolpe , but I'll take it Smiley Happy

Did you get a CLI at activation?  5K is high for that card at activation.  Sweet!Smiley Wink

I just got my Starwoods card Saturday. My initial CL was $10,000. I went online and activated  it and requested a CLI of $5000 and was approved instantly for a total of $15,000.
Message 11 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I just checked the application status page for Amex and f...

sunkysd wrote:

fused111 wrote:

anabell36 wrote:
I did apply for the delta gold on 06/04/07. It was approved with a limit of 3200. Waiting so long to apply for the starwood card did cost me another inquiry. Thank you for the phone # Fused111. The limit on the starwood is 5000. That may not sound like a lot to some peolpe , but I'll take it Smiley Happy

Did you get a CLI at activation?  5K is high for that card at activation.  Sweet!Smiley Wink

I just got my Starwoods card Saturday. My initial CL was $10,000. I went online and activated  it and requested a CLI of $5000 and was approved instantly for a total of $15,000.

Wow, I am blown away!  Congrats!  This has been a great day at this forum, tons of great news.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.