Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just for my last myfico alert :-(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just for my last myfico alert :-(

Santander reported a balance change on my car note, no score change tho. This will be my last alert since I cancelled my monitoring subscription today. I'm sad to see it go but I'm driving myself insane, so....it had to be done.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just for my last myfico alert :-(

Insane because you check it so often?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you still continue to post here.  I wrote you a long encouraging response but before I hit "post" the thread was moved from RYC....

Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I hope you still continue to post here.  I wrote you a long encouraging response but before I hit "post" the thread was moved from RYC....

I'll take the blame for that.

I moved it to Rebuilding because I thought that was a better place but then had second thoughts and moved it back here.

In the process your post was lost. I truly do apologize. I would never knowingly do such a thing.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled too after I got my car loan. I turned completely neurotic about my fico score with the app and usaa.

i just wanna live(and spend) a little then sign up again in November. It was only a 3 minute phone call to cancel

Laquisha was super nice to!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.