cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just wanted to thank the "regulars" on here that have helped me.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to thank the "regulars" on here that have helped me.

THANK YOU!!!

Because of the great people on MyFico forums I was able to raise my scores from 650 average to 785-790!! It took 2 full years.... but I actually listened to you guys and every month my scores creeped up and up and up. Before I found this forums, I was completely clueless on how to fix my credit. You guys answered all of my questions correctly and thoroughly. And even taught me some tricks to make extra $$$ (cash rewards cards).

THANK YOU!!!

New guys: Just hang in there. These guys/gals will help you out, BUT don't expect it to happen over night. Credit repair is a slowwwww process (unless you hit the lottery or something). Be patient. Good credit will come your way if you follow what these guys say.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just wanted to thank the "regulars" on here that have helped me.

Congratulations on your success!  I agree that credit repair is a very slow process and even if one does hit the lottery, all that can do is eliminate debt.  Other things like negative items will still remain and will still hold back credit scores!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

THANK YOU!!!

Because of the great people on MyFico forums I was able to raise my scores from 650 average to 785-790!! It took 2 full years.... but I actually listened to you guys and every month my scores creeped up and up and up. Before I found this forums, I was completely clueless on how to fix my credit. You guys answered all of my questions correctly and thoroughly. And even taught me some tricks to make extra $$$ (cash rewards cards).

THANK YOU!!!

New guys: Just hang in there. These guys/gals will help you out, BUT don't expect it to happen over night. Credit repair is a slowwwww process (unless you hit the lottery or something). Be patient. Good credit will come your way if you follow what these guys say.

Congratulations on your success! I love this forum!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great job Matt175Smiley Happy. We all help each other newbie to expert to   those in the middleSmiley Wink Continue the course Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.