cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know what the issue of having such a long file is now!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I know what the issue of having such a long file is now!

@Creditaddict wrote:

SECURITY QUESTIONS!

They are almost impossible to answer correctly.

"Please select the term of the auto loan on your credit report?"

WHAT ONE STUPID COMPUTER?!

and public record constantly pulls up the houses I owned and those mortgages were during the gold rush of mortgages so they transferred at least 3 times each and each house had 2 mortgages (they are all gone but 1 on my credit report but I constantly get asked about the county, the payment, the bank... and I never lived in them so I almost never know what bank had them!

sigh, just venting my now pending application!

What did you app for?

Message 11 of 13
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

SECURITY QUESTIONS!

and public record constantly pulls up the houses I owned and those mortgages were during the gold rush of mortgages so they transferred at least 3 times each and each house had 2 mortgages (they are all gone but 1 on my credit report but I constantly get asked about the county, the payment, the bank... and I never lived in them so I almost never know what bank had them!

The perks of having 45 accounts with 30+ inquiries?

Hey I'm curious, what's the deal with your EQ score?  I know you had said a while back that was the only CRA that didn't do a early delete of your dismissed BK13... but also saw your score had risen about 60 points recently.... and now you've got it hidden.

What's the deal?  INQuiring minds want to know!

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 669 Chase(09-15-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between Smiley Tongue

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 12 of 13
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

SECURITY QUESTIONS!

my favorite security question, was where they asked the first two questions, and the answers for them was "none of the above", and then she asked me which of the 3 cars I had a car loan on,  first was a buick, the second one was a  "BMW", to which I said "I wish!!!" she laughed and I told her it was the buick...    

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.