Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know where to get names of presidents and CEO's

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

I know where to get names of presidents and CEO's

So i am having issues for a year now trying to get a CA to update my CR's to show paid and no longer c/o for a year now with no results so I filed a complaint with the BBB, and what i found out?  the name of the president. hehehehhe,( i have proof that the account was PIF and stating that they would update my CR's) so i decided to look up the name of my other creditors that are neg like figi's who i paid a $18 collect. and got the name of both presidents as well as the e-mail address of one of the presidents and one other person. i am going to e-mail them in the morning. if I dont hear back from them with in a week, guess what, i am filing a complain with the BBB against them as well for not properly updating my CR. I hate to have to take extreme measures like this, but at this point I dont know what else to do, so look up BBB and you can get good contact names address e-mail address and sometimes phone numbers.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I know where to get names of presidents and CEO's

I would certainly say you've tried every other means reasonably available. In the end, the captain of the ship is responsible for what goes on therein, so don't feel guilty about using those addresses. I'm sure the CEO isn't exactly underpaid...
Message 2 of 13
momof2
Frequent Contributor

thank you for your support. I just thought I would post this so others needing good contact names can know look up the BBB and find out.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 3 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Per the contact info, I've found that google is a good weapon. Unfortunately, there are some that are near impossible to find.

Often CAs will get together in one big pow-wow to discuss trends, laws, industry info, etc. There's a number of organizations who put these on. There's ways of tapping the guest lists online that would give you contact names, addresses, fax numbers, e-mails, etc. Quite often, if a small CA, the co. pres. would go. If a larger company, it is not uncommon to find that the pres. will be a speaker or member of a panel at these events and his info will be posted.

Another source is the local chamber of commerce. These CAs want to be "standing" within their community and you can find their info within their respective area. Another source is Hoovers.com. Hoovers will post the names and numbers and e-mail for the upper crust management to CAs. Yet another, if the company is publically traded is online brokerage sites like E*Trade, for example. By law, they corp. head and officers must be available for public access. Finally, check state registries for CA info. Many states require licensing.

Edit to add...another source that helped is the whois registry for their website, if they have one. If it is a small company, the higher-up of that CA will post his personal info when first acquiring their domain page.

Message Edited by llecs on 04-21-2008 09:43 AM
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

momof2 wrote:
So i am having issues for a year now trying to get a CA to update my CR's to show paid and no longer c/o for a year now with no results so I filed a complaint with the BBB, and what i found out?  the name of the president. hehehehhe,( i have proof that the account was PIF and stating that they would update my CR's) so i decided to look up the name of my other creditors that are neg like figi's who i paid a $18 collect. and got the name of both presidents as well as the e-mail address of one of the presidents and one other person. i am going to e-mail them in the morning. if I dont hear back from them with in a week, guess what, i am filing a complain with the BBB against them as well for not properly updating my CR. I hate to have to take extreme measures like this, but at this point I dont know what else to do, so look up BBB and you can get good contact names address e-mail address and sometimes phone numbers.

Do you mind sharing this information? You can PM me if you want. I am trying to deal with them on a PFD. Regular mail PFD got no response. Generic customer service form got a response, but not what I was aiming for.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

finance.google.com

type in the name of the company and voila!  information overload

exec names and contact info to the right!

it can be your best friend during this process...I've already used it to my advantage on 3 sep occassions and won my battles!

enjoy Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 13
momof2
Frequent Contributor

serenitybound-----i tried that website it must be for the OC's only b/c or very limited, i typed in the name of all my CA's- no listings for anything, i tried 1 of my OC's name, still nothing came up, and all these CA's and OC are big names. i dont like google, i usally find anything i am looking for on yahoo.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

well, YMMV I suppose - but I've never had a problem looking for any of the CA/OCs on the site
Message 8 of 13
momof2
Frequent Contributor

IIecs- going to the local chamber of commerce to get contact info about the OC or CA, dont they usually have only the names of these OC and CA that are in your local city, or do they have that information for all OC's and CA's in my entire state?

None of my OC's or CA's are in my local city, most of them are in eaither los angeles  or way north, moreless heading to orgeon, or in a completely different state.

FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 9 of 13
momof2
Frequent Contributor

what is YMMV? I really need the phone number or e-mail address for the president or CEO or someone like that for Daniels Jewelers.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.