Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love experian seriously

tag
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

I love experian seriously

i never have any problems with them, esp. when i call i just think this older women love to hear my voice.  heres my latest situation with them.  My cousin has the same name as i do and lived at the same address as i did for a short period of time. SO he went out and opened an account with BB&T and overdrew the account and never paid it so they just say hey **bleep** it the names match lets throw it on a random report.  So again i had to call EX because this has happened alot.  The first rep i talked to couldnt help me she sent me over to the right person she added a new feature to my CR with EX and help me with no problem what so ever.  Man i love EX.  Now if only CSC was as easy to work with.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love experian seriously

Do you mean they added a fraud alert to your CR? This doesn't stop accounts from being placed on your report for collections etc but it will keep your report from being sent to a requesting company if you (or somebody claiming to be you) apply for credit.
Message 2 of 9
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

No she didnt tell me what it was but it wasnt a fraud alert, i kind of had to hurry and get off the phone and didnt have a chance to ask her what it was. i already have fraud alert and thats really done no good.

Message 3 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm sounds like a FA.. maybe it was a freeze.
Message 4 of 9
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

no it wasnt a freeze i just really like them i NEVER have had a problem getting anything done with them lol now watch i come back next week with a bad story

Message 5 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

jenkins wrote:
no it wasnt a freeze i just really like them i NEVER have had a problem getting anything done with them lol now watch i come back next week with a bad story

Be greatful as you are one of few. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey jenkins, could you use that voice of yours to call for me then?  Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 9
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
Hey jenkins, could you use that voice of yours to call for me then?  Smiley Sad

haha i get so lucky i always get a women on the phone who sounds a lil older is the first thing they say after i say something is, sir may i say you have a wounderful voice lol one time i called got a man on the phone and hung up and called back until i got a woman lol i know i know its bad but hey whatever it takes!

Message 8 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Experian is quick and accurate but a stickler for keeping everything in your files. You CAN get bad names and addys removed as long as their are no tradelines attached. The premier CRA no doubt. IF I wanted to run a credit check on someone Experian would be my choice to use.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.