Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm baddddddd.....

tag
rtoshow
Valued Member

Re: I'm baddddddd.....

With all due respect, I would stay away from roadloans. If you qualify, you will get a much better rate from a credit union or your own personal bank. Roadloans is known for horrible tactics & outrageous rates. They are ok I guess if you can't qualify anywhere else but do your homework first.
Tim
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I agree with rtoshow...the dealer will shop you all over. I know they say that it only counts as one INQ, but it sure looks messy when a creditor is doing a manual review. Try your credit union, roadloans, cap1, hsbc, which ever best for you. In addition your in the power position when it comes to talking to the dealer...and if you are pre-approved and are going to use your financing, don't give the dealer your SS# or they will run your credit anyway. They will tell you they have to have back up financing and thats BS. Don't fall for it!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You sell out.......Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

rtoshow wrote:
With all due respect, I would stay away from roadloans. If you qualify, you will get a much better rate from a credit union or your own personal bank. Roadloans is known for horrible tactics & outrageous rates. They are ok I guess if you can't qualify anywhere else but do your homework first.

Just bought my son his first car... July 3, 2007. Bought used from a dealership (Certified pre-owned)... Plan to pay off in three months (only financed for the Paid TL)

Chrysler offered 9.9% and a B2B warrantee that came with a $50 co-pay for all repairs.

Roadloans offered and we accepted 7.93% with B2B warranty with NO co-pay for repairs EVER.

I have paid loans with Chrysler, current loan with Vovlo Financial...

So far Roadloans has been good to us. But the loan just funded three weeks ago. Simple interst no pre-payment penalties and it'll be paid in full 120 days from now. Allowing for reporting time and first invoice to arrive.

Rate seemed competitive to me.

Rob
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

And I just got 6.49% from roadloans...no issues!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.