Regular Contributor
ah32

I'm going to drive myself into having a aneurism! Unauthorized inquiries on transunion!

Save yourself time and frustration.  Transunion will not remove an authorized inquiry unless you:

A. Get a letter from the creditor agreeing that they didn't have your authorization to look at your credit report. (yeah right!)

B.  A letter from you agreeing that it's ok for Transunion to remove the unauthorized inquiry from your report (because a verbal ok isn't good enough)

It takes seconds to have an inquiry added, but months to get it removed! Go figure! Even duplicate inquiries on the same day or two days apart!!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: I'm going to drive myself into having a aneurism! Unauthorized inquiries on transunion!

Are you trying to remove Inqs that have PP?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}