Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going to kick some C.A ASS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to kick some C.A ASS

So I started getting some collection calls on a debt that is 6 years old so the SOL is in effect.

I stated to the C.A that the debt was to old to sue on and without acknowledgements that it was my debt asked them to stop calling me.

I got a score alert yesterday and my score went down 26 points and it says that it went down because of recent activity on this debt. I log into to the details and this is what those bastards did.

For 6 years the amount has been reported as 897.00 and all of a sudden it is reported at 898.00 yea they bumped it up a 1.00 and my score tumbled.

Dispute letter already sent.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm going to kick some C.A ASS

kingberry wrote:
So I started getting some collection calls on a debt that is 6 years old so the SOL is in effect.

I stated to the C.A that the debt was to old to sue on and without acknowledgements that it was my debt asked them to stop calling me.

I got a score alert yesterday and my score went down 26 points and it says that it went down because of recent activity on this debt. I log into to the details and this is what those bastards did.

For 6 years the amount has been reported as 897.00 and all of a sudden it is reported at 898.00 yea they bumped it up a 1.00 and my score tumbled.

Good for you! We need a few more hardliners like you at this forum.Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who is the collection agency?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have the letter with me here but I think the initials were CBA but I will post it when I get home
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be sure to let us know.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you dispute with CRA or DV the CA??
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crafty devils..Hope you get this resolved...
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

kingberry wrote:

They can report to CRAs up untill the 7-7.5 year from date of DOFD.
You are confusing the CRTP (state SOL)  I think.

They must stop all collections IF they do not answer DV letter with complete info. within 30 days. then they can not report to CRA
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.