cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm hot as "fish grease" (that means I'm mad)

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm hot as "fish grease" (that means I'm mad)

Removed 2 collections, 2 hard inquiries, advanced falling off of two another inquiries, updated all balances, weirdly, some lates got deleted LOL.

Previous score was 578. After intervention it jumped to 626.
Message 11 of 15
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

I forgot to mention to make sure you put the details of your concern. Or else, it will end up a tag-of-war of emails.
Message 12 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done. Hopefully, I can get my bogus late out of my life with them, leaving only a GW to contend with.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@TryingVeryHard wrote:
I forgot to mention to make sure you put the details of your concern. Or else, it will end up a tag-of-war of emails.

I will get straight to the point with them. Please provide me the method of verification that EX utilized. There is no way that they have verified this information. I don't even see how they did the two-digit code thing. Perhaps there are four disgruntled employees left at the mortgage co. to handle situations like this.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TryingVeryHard wrote:
Removed 2 collections, 2 hard inquiries, advanced falling off of two another inquiries, updated all balances, weirdly, some lates got deleted LOL.

Sent off my letter. I called the CA who has sent in a re-call on this account 5 times now and even THEY are sick of dealing with them.

Hopefully this will get it removed. I made a copy of the page with the account on it.

There is another  pd ca listed right under it that I have GW'd all 7 people in the office to death, and all they do is update it for me every month, causing more pain. I think that means to leave them alone already. Smiley Tongue

Hopefully it will magically disappear. Oh well if it doesn't. TYVM for the info!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.