cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new at this and need some advice....

tag
gerty
Established Member

I'm new at this and need some advice....

If I've read these threads correctly, I should PFD any outstanding collecitons on my account and GW any collections that are already paid...correct?? 

Also, I had a collection account with Sprint, which was sent to 2 different CA's. It was paid in full over 2 years ago and after numerous attempts with Sprint over the phone, it is still listed as unpaid. Sprint said it is my responsibility to report it to the CRA's. The CA that I paid the account to said it was up to Sprint to report it as paid. It's a $1400 account, so obviously I want it to show as paid. What do I do?????]

There are alot of you on here that have had issues with Cap1, I had an account that I paid off after it went to collection...now it's listed on my report as a bad debt/collection...any chance I can get that fixed to say something a little nicer??? It is by far the worst blemish on my credit report as I never paid the **bleep** thing...I got it in college 7 years ago and used it to buy beer and Kools's...lol!! It was paid off 3 years ago and I'll never have a CC with them again.

Also, after I had my daughter I rented a breast pump from the hospital where I had her, it was $60 a month rental. I was a single broke mother and didn't pay it like I should have. The hospital listed 4 seperate collections, one for every month, instead of a total of what I owed collectively. When I made payments they would list the oldest one as paid. Is there anyway I can get these deleted? Am I going to be buried in PFD's, GW's and butt kissing letters for the next month to get this cleared up??

As a side note, this forum rocks and I'm glad that there is help out there to help me clear my credit so I can buy a home for my family.  Thanks for any help ya'll can give!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm new at this and need some advice....

gerty wrote:
If I've read these threads correctly, I should PFD any outstanding collecitons on my account and GW any collections that are already paid...correct?? CORRECT Smiley Wink

Also, I had a collection account with Sprint, which was sent to 2 different CA's. It was paid in full over 2 years ago and after numerous attempts with Sprint over the phone, it is still listed as unpaid. Sprint said it is my responsibility to report it to the CRA's. The CA that I paid the account to said it was up to Sprint to report it as paid. It's a $1400 account, so obviously I want it to show as paid. What do I do????? DISPUTE AS INACCURATE-- May be removed all together... Smiley Wink

There are alot of you on here that have had issues with Cap1, I had an account that I paid off after it went to collection...now it's listed on my report as a bad debt/collection...any chance I can get that fixed to say something a little nicer??? It is by far the worst blemish on my credit report as I never paid the **bleep** thing...I got it in college 7 years ago and used it to buy beer and Kools's...lol!! It was paid off 3 years ago and I'll never have a CC with them again. SEND GW LETTER>>> GOOD LUCK THOUGH... Smiley Sad

Also, after I had my daughter I rented a breast pump from the hospital where I had her, it was $60 a month rental. I was a single broke mother and didn't pay it like I should have. The hospital listed 4 seperate collections, one for every month, instead of a total of what I owed collectively. When I made payments they would list the oldest one as paid. Is there anyway I can get these deleted? Am I going to be buried in PFD's, GW's and butt kissing letters for the next month to get this cleared up?? PFD WILL ONLY WORK WITH THOSE TLs left UNPAID... TRY A GW LETTER>>>> GOOD LUCK HERE AS WELL... Smiley Sad

As a side note, this forum rocks and I'm glad that there is help out there to help me clear my credit so I can buy a home for my family.  Thanks for any help ya'll can give!!

GOOD LUCK!

ROB

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.