Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm ready to give up.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm ready to give up.

Wordslayer,

Outstanding.  Manipulative, but in a good kind of way.  In my humble opinion yours was the Post Of The Day!

Van

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm ready to give up.

Thanks

It is kind of manipulative, but the thing is, you have to give them a reason to care. That's the hook, because it is just too easy for them to just say no and hang up the phone.

I did this on one of my late accounts, and like three weeks later, after it was deleted, the lady calls me back and says this:

"I want to call and thank you for what you did. My boss forwarded your letter to the CEO of our bank and he then had a conference call with EVERYONE and read your letter out to all the managers, and made special attention to me in front of everyone! I cannot tell you what it meant to me."

She just went on and on about it, and the irony is, she is the one that helped me. But ultimately, everyone involved got what they wanted. The boss got an employee that really knows she makes a difference. I got my lates deleted....everybody won.

LOL...that's the way I see it, anyhow.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.