cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made payment arrangements can I send a GW letter now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made payment arrangements can I send a GW letter now?

In July of 04 I opened up a 1st Financial Bank USA card. The limit is now $4000 and 22.6% interest and was closed by the credit grantor due to late payments. I have been late 60 days or more twice and 120 days or more twice. My balance was $4953 as of last month due to late charges, over limit fees, and a high interest fee. I am I college student and got way in over my head and for a while just ignored the phone calls and letters. I have HOPE!! I called them and set up a payment plan for the next 6 months to pay the account down to $0. As long as I stay current with this payment plan they will not charge me interest during these six months or over limit fees. I sent a payment for $1102 yesterday and I will pay $786.79 every month until April. My question is can I send them a GW (goodwill letter) asking them to remove the negative information from my account since I am paying it off in six months? Thank you sooo much for any advice Bgrogan

Message Edited by bgrogan on 11-27-2007 06:24 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I made payment arrangements can I send a GW letter now?

Yep. Good luck!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.