cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I must say that by coming on this board...

tag
missdesire
Established Member

I must say that by coming on this board...

I have learned a lot. I have learned that in order to keep my score up I need to keep my UT down to 1 or 9%.. I maybe wrong but I'm learning.
So since I've been on here my score from EQ was 612 and on TU it was 600 I have no idea what EX is. I've made payments of $400 each on two of my major CC just so I could bring my UT down. I have other CC but those two are the main ones I need. My other cc I pay them normally like I've been doing.
I came on this boarded on I think in July and I noticed my score. I was desperate to find out how to raise my score and you guys has helped me a lot.

my cousin called me and and asked me "COULD U IMAGINE URSELF HAVING A 837 BEACON SCORE?" Then I asked her who score is that? She said it was hers..
Man I was kind of jealous. So I quickly logged on to Myfico to see if there has been any change and I couldn't believe what I saw.. My score jumped 17 (629) points on EQ and on TU it jumped 13 (613) points. So now I am going to continue to pay all my bills on time and make sure that none of my bills be late..

Again thanks to each and everyone of you guys.. I could see myself hitting the 700 mark by Dec.. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I must say that by coming on this board...

I have only been a member on this baord for a few weeks and the information available and feedback provided has been very enlightening. 

I finally feel like I have a chance to really turn things a round.

Thanks to everyone who contributes!
Message 2 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

This forum is cheaper and better than a book, and much more fun  Smiley Happy

Learn that FICO scoring is a game with its own particular rules.  One you are fiscally responsible, playing the game increases your scores.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 7
George2037
Regular Contributor

It's a game that we all hate to play but somehow we get the motivation to continue..........
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG, missdesire! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

missdesire wrote:
was hers..
Man I was kind of jealous. So I quickly logged on to Myfico to see if there has been any change and I couldn't believe what I saw.. My score jumped 17 (629) points on EQ and on TU it jumped 13 (613) points. So now I am going to continue to pay all my bills on time and make sure that none of my bills be late..

Again thanks to each and everyone of you guys.. I could see myself hitting the 700 mark by Dec.. (Keeping my fingers crossed.)

Congrats, It's a great feeling, isn't it?

I have found this to be one of my most addictive obsessions/hobbies thus far, but also the most rewarding!  Good Luck

Live Long & Prosper,
ctRob
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.