Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need credit card for my business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need credit card for my business

I have been with a credit management company .I was entidled to one credit card for my business. Well one of the creditors changed to my business credit card company. They canceled my card when they saw that I was on a credit management . I called the credit card co. They said sorry can't help you. I called credit manag.They said most likely They can't help only my husband who is also on the plan can have his.I had this card for over a year did not miss a payment. My business will go down the tubes . Please send feed back.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, a card issuer can cancel your card anytime...

Unfortunately, a card issuer can cancel your card anytime your risk goes up.  Being in a debt management plan is often a red flag for many card issuers, personal and business alike.  By entering the plan it is a clear indication that you are unable to handle the debt you have incurred.  As a bank, the smartest thing they could do was get out before you aactually filed BK.

Sorry but this is the result of increased risk.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.