Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help really bad credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help really bad credit

Ive run into a lot of issues with my credit through the years.  Im facing 2 foreclosures and a short sale right now and my credit has dropped to 427.  I need advise on how to get started over and how to help my score the best i can.  I am working on getting all past due accounts paid since its only about 8,000. Any help would be gratefully app. Thank you so much
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help really bad credit

Can you give us specifics on exactly what you're looking for? Your post was kind of broad.
Message 2 of 3
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: I need help really bad credit

You first need to let us know more about your credit! Such as collections/chargeoffs whether they are paid or unpaid, if you have multiple late payements etc.

If you can i would suggest trying to get a secured credit card because credit cards are the fastest way to get a score up. If you are overdrawn in debt them i suggest you contacting all of your creditors and making payment arrangements with them. Most important thing is to have somewhere to live so if you can get a hold on your mortgages!

But we really need to know more about your credit picture! Then the experts will chime in! Good Luck!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.