Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with my score PLEASE!

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

I need help with my score PLEASE!

Hi Everyone,

I hear everyone is so helpful on these boards so Im turning to you guys.  I am trying to buy a house SOON but I need my score to come up at lease 40 points.  I have listed the issues below... please anyone advise on what I should do to bring the score up.  THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

HERE IT GOES..... MY CREDIT REPORT

1.BANKRUPTCY - 2001

2.AFNI - Collection account $100  - 2006
(I called they refuse to delete off credit report if paid in full)
Should I still pay this?

3.Applied bank - charged off $1284 - Reports every month derogatory
(Offered to pay in full refuse to move off credit report)
Should I still pay this?

4.Premier Bank - Paid as agreed Balance $150.00 / Credit Limit  $250

5.I.C Systems - Paid
(Promised to remove from my credit  report once paid and now will not)
Is there anyway to get this removed?

6. HSBC Auto - Pefect payments - Never been late! 5 years

Please advise on what I should do.  Smiley Happy
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help with my score PLEASE!

Hi glamchic, welcome to the forum. For the best advice we need the dates of the COs. DOFD and DOLA can be found on your CR.  These dates tell us the CRTP and SOL.

CRTPv SOL

simple SOL

were any of these debts included in your BK?

Never talk to a CA     Never pay without knowing your DOFD and SOL......IMO Never offer to pay before sending a DV letter.....Never sign a DV  just type your name!  DV should be sent CMRRR!

Everything MUST be in writting or you have no proof of agreement and a CA can not be trusted!

For best scores a CC UTIL should be below 10%

AFNI - Collection account $100  - 2006                the year 2006  is this when the CA took it over? Who was the OC and what was the DOFD or DOLA?

I.C Systems - Paid     who was the OC (cell phone?)  If so when did you stop paying? that helps give us the DOFD

Message Edited by HappyDays on 01-09-2008 02:30 PM
Message 2 of 3
glamchick
Established Contributor

Re: I need help with my score PLEASE!

Hi the AFNI CA was from verizon I dont even know what this account is from?  I have disputed it several times but the CB's keep verifying that its mine.  Should I pay it?

For IC Systems it was long distance that over charged me back in 2002 and they refused to give me a refund so it went into collections.  I called them today and they said it will be removed 8/2009.  I need it removed now!

Also I received a settlement letter from MCM collection agency for MCI neighborhood which also lied about the amount I would be charged from my phone bill.  The full amount is $188  but if I pay $113 they will state paid in full on my credit report.  What should i do?

I really want to buy a house I am so tired of renting and throwing my money away I cant believe something as little as collections can ruin my chances of getting a house Smiley Sad

Thanks again for anyones help!
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.