cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm gonna be sick!! What a sucky Monday!

tag
jlc
Established Member

I think I'm gonna be sick!! What a sucky Monday!

Long story short - - I have 2 accounts, both BOA.  I called BOA because I haven't gotten a statement in the last 4 months (just realized it)  Anyway, account is now with Fred Hanna.  I did get a letter from them a few months back, but the account numbers didn't match up.  I wrote them and told them that and never heard back from them.  Anyway, the guy at Fred Hanna was very nice, however, the only "payment" plan is paid in full with 70% settlement, paid back in 3 payments.  That's over $1000 for the next 3 months that of course, I don't have. 
The next card has been sent to creditors interexchange.  The lady was okay, not overly friendly.  They will cut my $4000 bill to $3000.  No payment plan, they want me to transfer the balance to another card!  What a wonderful idea!  Wish I had one to do that with.

anyway, bankruptcy is not an option (another long story).  Anyone have any suggestions??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: I think I'm gonna be sick!! What a sucky Monday!

Smiley Sad Well that truly sucks.   
Message 2 of 3
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: I think I'm gonna be sick!! What a sucky Monday!

Just had a thought.  Call back the Fred Hanna folks & see what their 2nd best offer is. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.