Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think i messed up-- Judgement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think i messed up-- Judgement

Hi everyone,  first thanks to all.   this place is an awesome wealth of knowledge.  I have read alot on here but cant find the answer im looking for.

SO I have a judgement that was in 2000.   I paid it in 2001 in monthly installments.  It has since in the last year dropped off experian and TU but not EQ so last month (before finding this forum) I disputed verified it.  Now I was thinking since it was so old they would never be able to verify.  ANyway now it says on EQ--  "released 2008"  and "Verifeid 2008".    So does this mean I just reset it?  It has been paid for much longer than last month.  SHould I go to the courthouse to investigate?  I am really unsure how to proceed any info would be soooo appreciated.  Can I dispute with EQ again?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think i messed up-- Judgement

dan13 wrote:
Hi everyone,  first thanks to all.   this place is an awesome wealth of knowledge.  I have read alot on here but cant find the answer im looking for.

SO I have a judgement that was in 2000.   I paid it in 2001 in monthly installments.  It has since in the last year dropped off experian and TU but not EQ so last month (before finding this forum) I disputed verified it.  Now I was thinking since it was so old they would never be able to verify.  ANyway now it says on EQ--  "released 2008"  and "Verifeid 2008".    So does this mean I just reset it?  It has been paid for much longer than last month.  SHould I go to the courthouse to investigate?  I am really unsure how to proceed any info would be soooo appreciated.  Can I dispute with EQ again?

Civil and small claim judgments: Remain seven years from the date the judgment is filed.

I would send EQ a  MOV   CMRRR

They usually answer with a form letter which is not acceptable.....there is another letter telling them to delete AFTER  you get an answer from the MOV.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.