Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've come a long way!

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: I've come a long way!

@Hcontreras wrote:

Last June, 2013 all three of my scores were around 575, give or take a few points depending on the CRA. Now, if you look at my scores below it took discipline, patience and perseverance to get where I am today with this. A big thing to add to that is how valueable this forum has been in getting me there! I CANNOT thank all of you enough for the information exchange and real life experiences all of you have shared! To all of the expert opinions: I've followed your logical advise to a Tee! All of you that are new to this forum, please take the advise seriously and apply the logic to your situation. IT WORKS! Everybody's situation is different, so one size may not fit all. But use common sense and logic from the advise! I cannot tell you how much this forum has completely changed the way creditors look at me and my file. All I can say is WOW!!!!! In the midst of all of this I finally was able to get my dream car (Corvette). My credit union really  didn't think twice about extending me the loan. They just asked for a fairly small down payment and I was a go! Just wanted to share my long story short with you this morning as I reflect on how far I've come, because of all of YOU!!!

Cheers,

HC :-)

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy WTG

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: I've come a long way!

congrats

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.