cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to do two final PFD and a GW but worried about results...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I want to do two final PFD and a GW but worried about results...

SOL might be 5 years....send them a PFD letter.  NOT a  PIF letter

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-24-2007 04:48 PM
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

HappyDays wrote:
SOL might be 5 years....send them a PFD letter.  NOT a  PIF letter

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-24-2007 04:48 PM

Little bit confused. Send the PFD but dont' say I will pay in full? Please explain...
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

in the PFD  you would state the exact amount that you will pay. PFD  can be full amount or not. That is up to you, BUT you want all reference to the account deleted!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-24-2007 05:01 PM
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

HappyDays wrote:
in the PFD  you would state the exact amount that you will pay. PFD  can be full amount or not. That is up to you, BUT you want all reference to the account deleted!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-24-2007 05:01 PM

Ok killa cool. So do you think it will help though if I put that I will PIF to get the PFD? Thought maybe I read on here somewhere that they might be more inclined to do it if you were ready to PIF for the PFD.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes  if you are paying 2 different accounts you should send 2 PFDs  1 for each account.  Type in amount ($111) One hunderd and eleve dollars.     Numbers & letters. That way there is no mistake as to amount or the account.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

HappyDays wrote:
yes  if you are paying 2 different accounts you should send 2 PFDs  1 for each account.  Type in amount ($111) One hunderd and eleve dollars.     Numbers & letters. That way there is no mistake as to amount or the account.

Coolness. Ok, thnx so much for advice about writing separate letters for each one. That's really good info and advice.

TIA
netpanther
s
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is correct.  IF past SOL  it is easier to PFD for less then full amount. There is no PIF letter!! PFD<<<< the D  means delete
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think these are past SOL cuz the got them in 2005 - except the one I already paid in 2001- and I assume the services were either in 2005 or 2004. So they are within SOL.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.