cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to monitor my fico score

tag
bmr4blu

I want to monitor my fico score

Whats the best tool out there to monitor your fico score..  3 in 1 pulls??? How many points are deducted from your fico score for a BK that has been discharged since 2002?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

myfico and equifax are the only two sites I know of that...

myfico and equifax are the only two sites I know of that give the true FICO score, there are plenty of companies out there that will give you a FAKO score (their interpretation of what your score should be).  Unfortunately, neither of the two entities that give the true FICO score allows for daily pulls from all three bureaus.
Message 2 of 6
bmr4blu

true credit score is it a fallacy of hope

I just signed up for true credit monitoring and my scores are as follows:

TU         EXP        EQ

518        505          542

How can I interpret these scores because my fico score on  experian on 2/13/07  is 459?

I wish I could believe that my scores are getting better in a months time.  What do anyone think? 
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use True credit only to monitor the direction of my sco...

I use True credit only to monitor the direction of my scores.  I use score watch to get a true pic.  I also have a cc that post FIO scores from Trans union monthly. Its great for seeing what kind of progress you're making.  When I first started using that service my scores were miles apart.  Now there's only a 7 point difference on Equifax.

If you just wanted to make sure you are getting any new baddies on all three, or that your score is keeping the proper direction, its good but it does not provide FICO scores.

BTW it is possible that your score increased by that percentage but get a real FICO every once in a while to be sure.

Message Edited by Brammy on 04-03-2007 08:08 PM
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

BRAMMY - What is the CC That gives you your FICO monthly?

Thanks!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

" I also have a cc that post FIO scores from Trans u...

" I also have a cc that post FIO scores from Trans union monthly"

Slight side note about this (that you probably realize, but is worthwhile for someone reading this) - the card is WaMu. But more importantly the FICO scores given by it are not generic ones, but the bank card enhanced ones.

Additionally, while WaMu does use TU for nearly all of the U.S., there are a few locations where they use experian at times.

Message Edited by okrogius on 04-05-2007 05:55 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.