dwash

I went through a divorce, my ex did not pay for a vehicle...

I went through a divorce, my ex did not pay for a vehicle that we both signed for.  The bank is no longer in business.  Could I have the experian inquire into the account for possibly having it removed, and would this possibly work.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: I went through a divorce, my ex did not pay for a vehicle...

Afraid not. You are equally liable.

Frequent Contributor
monro411

I would think that you could do a GW to whoever has the account
Established Contributor
TexMontana

I settled the account for the ex- And they full-well knew the situation. The car was repoed from HIS house, sent copies of the decree, etc, etc. I did send a GW rexplaining everything - including how I paid the difference between what the POS car sold for at auction and what was owed on it. I'm still waiting to hear. (HSBC)
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Regular Contributor
kims

I feel your pain :smileymad:

Same thing here, the ex not taking care of her business, hopefully the CA has hung themselves with what they've been doing since I sent 2 DV requests.  The OC on the repo was HSBC.
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Established Contributor
TexMontana

[ Edited ]
Dear HSBC Auto Finance,

ARG!:smileymad:

Sincerely and forever yours,

TexMontana

Message Edited by TexMontana on 07-20-2007 05:02 PM
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}