Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDENTITY GUARD?

tag
tblank65
New Contributor

IDENTITY GUARD?

as a back up for a 3 in one service i subcrribed to identity guard....any input on the service and best ways to approach?....tc and freecredit were just to frustrating
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
blondie_keen
New Contributor

Re: IDENTITY GUARD?

i had identity guard for about 2 months around christmas time, before i found out this board. i didn't know that the scores they offered were FAKO's, so that kinda stunk.

it was alright i guess. i believe with one paid month i received one month free. that included those 3 FAKO scores and three credit reports. if you wanted updated reports every month you had to pay extra for them i believe...

they do monitor your security so for two months i got messages saying my 3 reports were doing just fine and were secure.

it is an easy site to navigate and the FICO estimator feature is topnotch! it really lets you play around with all your accounts.

that's just my 2cents. i have scorewatch now and am very happy here at myfico.com so i won't be going back but that is just me.

hope some of this helps you out! good luck

if you're really into protecting your identity, this is a good site to try.

MAY 2009 FICO SCORES

EQ 639
TU 647
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.