Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INQUIRIES Dropped

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

INQUIRIES Dropped

Yesterday, I have 9 inquiries in my TU report. Today, for some weird reason, it says only 4. Some legitimate inquiry were deleted.

Could this be because of my everyday soft inquiry using TRUE CREDIT.

My FAKE score has no change though.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: INQUIRIES Dropped

It is not because of your pulls, Maybe they just dropped off for the month.

Also, remember they stay on for 2 years but after a year, they don't mean anything anyway.

Message Edited by zman on 12-07-2007 10:18 AM
Message 2 of 9
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

The SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO!
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish it would happen to me.....

Congrats -
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you joking?  Of course your inquiries are falling off because of your TC pulls.  Careful though, TC will cancel you if you pull your CR too much.  They call it "compromising the integrity of the system". 

I know we can't advocate credit repair methods on this board, but let's don't go so far the other way as to be dishonest ("...no, TC pulls won't affect the number of inquiries on your report")  Don't respond if you don't want to, but don't lie.  Or maybe the person who responded to the OP just doesn't know.  If so, my apologies...
Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

TU wrote bad software, and they're punishing consumers instead of debugging their program.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 9
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

Re: INQUIRIES Dropped   ALEXREDD
Regular Contributor

ALEXREDD

Are you joking?  Of course your inquiries are falling off because of your TC pulls.  Careful though, TC will cancel you if you pull your CR too much.  They call it "compromising the integrity of the system". 

I know we can't advocate credit repair methods on this board, but let's don't go so far the other way as to be dishonest ("...no, TC pulls won't affect the number of inquiries on your report"  Don't respond if you don't want to, but don't lie.  Or maybe the person who responded to the OP just doesn't know.  If so, my apologies...

ALEXREDD WROTE :
 TC will cancel you if you pull your CR too much . They call it : compromissing the Integrity of the system "

Smiley Happy  THIS IS WRONG , I PULL MY EX , TU , EQ . every 2 day , n/p . only thing happen ,Smiley Very Happy Report nothing change . lolz .
Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have been pulling to TC report every day for the last 6 months and I did not had any problems with the service.
Message 8 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Red1Blue wrote:
I have been pulling to TC report every day for the last 6 months and I did not had any problems with the service.
My 2 TU inqs went poof in mid-November. One was over a year old and not counted in FICO scoring, and the other would have stopped being counted in 3 weeks.

Naturally, I held off for a good ten minutes, and then I pulled my TU FICO. The effect on my TU score? It rose one point. (All the other score improvement showing on my sig line are from other things --lowered util, PIF'ing all but one CC, and aging of accounts.)

Now I'm worrying that I will be banned, too. Once banned from TC, the ban spreads to a lot of other monitoring sites (National City, Privacy Matters I think, etc), and many can't even get their TU reports and scores except by mail.

I pulled near-daily reports for almost three months, and I did it to monitor credit updates and to time my payments for util. I certainly didn't do it to get rid of an inq that would have stopped being counted this month anyway. I don't know if and when they will ban me, but if they do, I'm going to be extraordinarily p*ssed. I did not set out to do anything wrong, and just because they can't debug their software, they'd better not accuse me of attempted fraud.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.