Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity monitor from Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Identity monitor from Citi

Does anyone else subscribe to this service?  From what I can tell it shows hard pull inquiries only, or am I missing something?  Or, is there a better monthly service (which includes all three credit scores) around $14.00 a month?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Identity monitor from Citi

I'm currently using the USAA monitory service

Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone else subscribe to this service?  From what I can tell it shows hard pull inquiries only, or am I missing something?  Or, is there a better monthly service (which includes all three credit scores) around $14.00 a month?

Unfortunately at present there is no CMS that offers all three FICO scores. No one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. That meams buy it on their own or through a CMS. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only.

You might check out this CMS Guide for more information.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 3 of 5
chasmith
Valued Contributor

I used this service for several years.  It updates the Credit Report monthly only, and the scores are FAKO not FICO.

I recently switched to USAA service (repackaged CCT).  You can pull daily (soft), scores are FAKO, and report is comparable to Citi's.  $12.95/month.

I would strongly recommend USAA, I understand the service may also be available as "CCT".

BK7 Filed 8/11/2009 Discharged 11/23/2009. Purchased new home 4/11/2012
Starting Score:11/16/2009 EQ 566 11/16/2009 TU 538
Interim Score: 12/27/2012 EQ 683 09/17/2012 EX (lender) 670 1/01/2013 TU 701
Current Score: 11/06/2013 EQ 708 11/06/2013 EX 702 11/16/2013 702 11/06/2013 TU 729
Goal Score: EQ 740 EX 740 TU 740
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Your credit file with each CRA contains your consumer DNA

Credit reports that you receive from commercial concerns, regardless of source, are never a complete report of what is in your credit file. Ever.

All credit reports select and choose what they include in a CR that they issue.

There is only one source for credtt report8hg that is sanctioned  by the Fed., Gvt., and as such is the most compete summary of what is in your complete credit file.,

The bene\fi of conpleteness and lack of any fee for obtainig this free, and comprehensive CR, is that you can only get it once in any12-monther period

Your annual, and fedrally mandated free, credit reports are availbalbke at annualcxreditreport.com.   Juat dont bite on offers for your credit score while on this site, and you have assurance of being in and out, with credit reports, without spending a nickle,

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.