Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity theft question...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Identity theft question...

modernsurrender, are you in the defense industry, or areas of work involving sensitive areas that might concern the government? Anything involving national security? State, regional, or local security?

NOTE! The above questions are rhetorical. Do not answer them. I'm just putting my thoughts in print.

If you answer yes to any of the questions, then I could see the justification. But if not, it's your identity they are asking you to turn over to them! How precious is your identity to you?

I'm not suggesting you do or not do ANYTHING! This is just scary to me, and I share your concern. The fact that they sidestep your questions, I find.....suspicious.

This is only my opinion. And I wish the best for you.
Message 11 of 12
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Re: Identity theft question...

haha no I'm not in anything like that... plain old customer service for general items.  Order inquiries, delivery issues, etc...

Still no answers, as a matter of fact they're going back and forth on what they told us last night even...

Sigh.
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.