Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I just knew when...

tag
adavis425
Established Contributor

If I just knew when...

Is there a way to know with any certainty when my CCs report?  Is it the closing date on the accounts?  How soon after they report does my score go up?

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: If I just knew when...

@adavis425 wrote:

Is there a way to know with any certainty when my CCs report?  Is it the closing date on the accounts?  How soon after they report does my score go up?

Yep, they all report on or about your statement date.  When you creditors inform you how much you owe or don't owe they will then report their finding to the credit bureaus they report to.  No promise your score will go up!

Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: If I just knew when...

If you have the time to call the CCC, ask what date they report to the CRA's.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.